Abstract Submission Guidelines
One-page (size: A4) abstract in English language is accepted. Abstract can be prepared according to the following guidelines.
Title of the paper
- Family and first names, postal and affiliation addresses of the authors and the email of presenting author.
- The presenting author should be indicated by super-scripted star.
- The abstract font should be Times New Roman, size 12 point. The text line spacing should be ‘1.5 lines spaced’ and left and right justified.
- The abstract should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Abbreviations can be used after first full mentioning of the short form.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
Abstracts can be submitted through email at the following email id: email@example.com
All speakers, panel and keynote speakers are responsible for arranging their own travel arrangements. The smxme organizers does not cover travel expenses.
Submit a Speaker Request
The Language of the conference is in English.
- No Sales Pitch allowed, presentations are to add to the knowledge exchange.
- Proposals are for a 20 minute presentation in any of the programme tracks.
- Given the seniority of our presenters, last minute changes in speaker, topics and timings is inevitable. The organizers hence reserve the right to make changes in terms of topics, speakers and timings as deemed suitable in the larger interest of a successful conference.